Sunday, June 15, 2014

ISFJ: My Personallity type compared to who i am as a writer

    My typology test came out ISFJ meaning, Introvert, sensing, feeling, judging. The first point is the i have a strong Introvert over extrovert which I have found to be very true, I am an introvert. This does compare to many of what i write, whenever I write a story it usually deals with a introvert character finding them self or overcoming some obstacle. The characters usually reflect myself in certain ways. The sensing over intuition is kind of interesting. I suppose i do try to use my senses when dealing with a problem over using my intuition, but I am still a little bit confused by that one. Feeling over thinking was really strange, I've taken personality tests like this before, for my psychology class and have gotten thinking over feeling, not really sure about this one at all. I was slightly judging over perceiving, which was reversed last time i took a test like this. I do my best not to judge people for who they, especially in my writing, so this was odd to me.

2 comments:

  1. Zach, I had the exact same letters pop up on my test as well, ISFJ.. for me they fit me exactly. Welcome to the blogging and good luck with everything.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. While exploring different fields throughout your academic career, you will begin to see that language does not transfer across fields of study. Knowing what words mean in context will be important. For example, judging in the Jung Typology has nothing to do with judging people. Review the indicators so you understand what it is your are reflecting on. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete