Saturday, June 28, 2014

Know your Audience Blog Post

   From the last discussion board post/questions I learned a lot of thing about my audience for this class. First off, I must say that it is a pretty diverse class with people from all different walks of life. To many people with families, to people right out of high school, which is great but could be a bit tricky when you are trying to speak to a specific audience. Many different opinions and ideas to, for example on the post his we had kids or kids were something that we ever wanted, all the answers seemed very different. From answer of people who already had multiple children, and some who only had one. There people who didn't have any but someday wanted them, to people who it didn't seem like they want children for quite sometime. This does again prove to be a bit of a difficult task for us when speaking to an audience, but still, everyone in the class does seem to be very understanding of other people positions and why each person felt and answered each of the questions in a certain way, which is something that is very good to see. I hope that throughout the rest of this course, that this is something that continues, and does so to an absolute great effect. Answering those questions was a very fun thing to do and a great idea to get us to know our class and actually just have some fun answer each others great questions. After reading all the questions, and answering as many of them as I could, I do feel as if I know my audience a lot better than I did before this discussion board post. I am very glad that it is something that we got to do and something that will really help us throughout the rest of this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment